Friday, November 13, 2009

It's Coming....dun dun duuunnnn

It's 9:15am and I'm looking out my window right now to see everything I am used to, trees, grass, fallen leaves but it all has seemed to have lost it's color throughout the night.  It's all a similar shade of grey.  My car will need to warm up a few minutes before I'm able to go anywhere and I feel, at this point in the day that I need my down.  But I look at the forecast and it mocks my attempts to get settled into the coming winter.  It's suppose to be in the mid 50's today and as much as I'd love to only live through 4 months of winter instead of 6, 7 sometimes even 8, It's about time to decide already.  Is it winter or not?  Low 20's last night but high 50's and rainy on Sunday?  It's confusing and hard to buckle down and start sucking it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment